This website is the property of LIV which is the trading name of LIV Group Limited, Whitehall Waterfront, 2 Riverside Way, Leeds, LS1 4EH. By using our website you consent to and accept the following terms and conditions.
About Our Website
We may update our website from time to time, and change its content.
We want to provide you with information about our properties, and that includes images, particulars, specifications, artist’s impressions, animations, videos and other information. We will use reasonable endeavours to make sure that this information is accurate and up-to-date, but it is intended as a general guide only. We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions and our website does not constitute an offer or tenancy agreement. We recommend that you always physically inspect the property or a show property before committing to rent.
We also provide you with information and guidance to help you understand renting, but this is for information only and not intended to amount to advice. You should obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
Copyright & Trademarks
The content of this website are © LIV. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is not permitted other than in accordance with the following permissions:
License to re-copy for Limited Purposes:
- You acknowledge LIV as the source material. You must include such acknowledgement and the LIV web address (http://www.liv-group.co.uk/) in the copy of the material, and
- You must inform the third party that all the Terms and Conditions set out herewith apply to him/her and that he/she is bound by them.
The license to re-copy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work, publication, or website whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of LIV website, including but not limited, to photographs, property details, virtual tours and/or floorplans may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose. Reproductions of the LIV trade mark other than in order to view this website are prohibited.
LIV takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee this and reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time. You must therefore check these terms and conditions for any such changes each time you visit this website.
LIV makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or the content contained on it, including any text, graphics, advertisements, links or other items. Furthermore, neither LIV nor any other contributor to this website make any representation or gives any warranty, condition, undertaking or term either expressed or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, fitness for purpose, completeness or freedom from viruses of the content contained on this website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error free. Nothing on this website shall be regarded or taken as financial advice.
LIV is committed to operating its business in a transparent and open way consistent with our legal and regulatory obligations. We are aware that the property industry is a target for organised criminals seeking to launder the proceeds of criminal activity. We always seek to prevent this activity by cooperating fully with the authorities and reporting suspicious activity to the National Crime Agency.
As part of this commitment we adopt a strict compliance of all applicable Anti Money Laundering rules, with specific emphasis on the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, the Money Laundering Regulations 2007, the Bribery Act 2010 and the Terrorism Act 2000.
Using Our Website
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
If using any interactive features you must comply with the content set out in any acceptable use policy that we may from time-to-time adopt, and in any event you must not use the website in any way that is offensive, defamatory or which may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal activity.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our website. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the standards set out in these terms.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use, but you must not modify it, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes or misuse our trademarks.
Limitation of Our Liability
To the extent permitted, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether express or implied
We will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our website; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
If you are a business, please note that we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability may apply to liability arising as a result of your tenancy agreement with us, or any other separate legal agreement that you enter into for goods and services.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English and Welsh law.
Although we will take every care, we cannot guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses, and devices you should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
These terms are governed by English and Welsh law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England will decide any dispute between us in relation to this website.
2. Modification. To the extent permissible by applicable law, we may amend the Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion, without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the website, and you should review the Agreement prior to using the website and/or Services. By your continued use of the website and/or Services, you hereby agree to comply with, and be bound by, all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement and in effect at that time.
3. Registration. In order to obtain access to the subscription-based Services, you must first submit the applicable registration data, which may include some or all of the following: (a) your full name; (b) e-mail address; (c) billing address; (d) daytime, evening and/or cellular telephone numbers; (e) date of birth; (f) screen name; (g) secret question and answer; (h) payment card information; and/or (j) any other information requested on the applicable form (collectively, “Registration Data”).
4. Services. An Account will enable you to utilize the website’s many Services and other features including, but not limited to, the submission of applications for the tenancy of rental properties (the “Content”). To the extent permissible by applicable law, you understand and agree that LIV is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for your inability to use the Services or any matter relating to the Content.
5. Disclaimers. The Services and/or the website may contain Content provided directly by other third parties, and not LIV. Such Content and/or other information should not necessarily be relied upon. Those third parties are solely responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness or usefulness of such materials. LIV does not represent or warrant that the Content made available by and through the Services and/or the website is/are accurate, complete or appropriate. To the extent permissible by applicable law, you understand and agree that LIV will not be responsible for, and LIV undertakes no responsibility to monitor, or otherwise police, such Content. To the extent permissible by applicable law, you agree that LIV shall have no obligation and incur no liability to you in connection with any such Content made available by and through the Services and/or the website by third parties.
6. Payment. You may be required to make payments via a third party for the use of some of the Services, such as the payment of a Reservation Fee. You can make payments by providing your debit card or other banking information to Sage Pay Europe Limited. By using Sage Pay Europe Limited to make any payment, you are agreeing to comply with their terms and conditions.
LIV or Sage Pay Europe Limited in effect at any given time. LIV or Sage Pay Europe Limited may change its billing provisions whenever necessary, in its sole discretion. Continued use of the Services shall constitute consent to any and all such changes; provided, however, that any amendment or modification to the billing provisions shall not apply to any charges incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification.
7. Cancellation of Account / Dormant Accounts. You may cancel your Account at any time if you are not completely satisfied, by using the cancellation methods provided on the website. Upon any termination and/or cancellation of your subscription, your licence grant and right to use the Content, as set forth in Section 9 below, shall immediately terminate.
8. Licence Grant. As a User of the website, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited licence to access and use the Content in accordance with the Agreement. LIV may terminate this licence at any time for any reason. Unless otherwise expressly authorised by LIV, you may only use the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use. No part of the Content may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or transfer the Content and/or any portion thereof. You may not create any “derivative works” by altering any aspect of the Content. You may not use the Content in conjunction with any other third-party content. You may not exploit any aspect of the Content for any commercial purposes not expressly permitted by LIV.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties.
10.1 Without prejudice to its obligations under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, LIV makes no warranty that the website, Services and/or Content: (a) will meet your requirements; (b) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or that defects will be corrected; (c) will be free of viruses or other harmful components; (d) will have security methods employed that will be sufficient against interference with your enjoyment of same, or against infringement; and/or (e) will be accurate or reliable. The website, Services and/or Content may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations.
10.2 LIV will not be liable for the availability of the underlying internet connection associated with the website and/or Services.
10.3 No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from LIV or content providers shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Agreement.
10.4 Except where permitted under clause 12, LIV will not be liable for any injury or damage to a user’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material on the website.
11. Limitation of Liability.
LIV shall not be liable to you or any third party for:
(a) Any, indirect, or consequential losses;
(b) Any loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses for: (i) the use or the inability to use the website, Services and/or Content, including any interruptions or delays; or (ii) the unauthorised access to, or alteration of, your Registration Data.
11.2 The limitation in clause 12.1 applies to all causes of action, in the aggregate including, but not limited to, breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability, misrepresentations and any and all other torts.
11.4 Except in respect of liability which cannot be limited or excluded (as set out above), the total aggregate liability of LIV to you is limited to the amount of £100.
14. Legal Warning. If you bypass or disable any portion of the Services, website or associated software including, without limitation, the operation of LIV systems, or you attempt to circumvent or tamper with LIV billing methods in any way, you are in violation of the Agreement and LIV may suspend or terminate your Account without notice. Termination of your Account will not relieve you of any other liabilities that may result from your actions.
15. Third-Party Websites. The website and/or Services may provide links to other Internet websites and/or resources, such as to a third party credit reference agency, a payment service provider or a tenant vetting service. Because LIV has no control over such third party websites and/or resources, you hereby acknowledge and agree that LIV is not responsible for the availability or contents of such third party websites and/or associated resources. Furthermore, LIV does not endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any terms and conditions, privacy policies, content, advertising, services, products and/or other materials available at or from such third party websites or resources, or for any damages and/or losses arising therefrom. By accessing and using that third party Internet websites and/or resources, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the relevant third party.
17. Governing Law. The Agreement shall be shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the English laws and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Contact Us. If you have any questions about the Agreement or the practices of LIV please feel free to contact us on 0113 831 3300.